Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm in LA triiiick.

Since Jennifer left Sunday morning- today is really the only third "by myself" day that I've here in LA so far. And I'm not going to lie about how weird it is! It's a strange transition- from living in your parents home for 18 years to being by yourself, having no one else there or no one to answer to. Granted, I was always given a lot of freedom when I lived at home- but still, being able to come and go as I please and not having to tell anyone where I am going is something I still haven't quite gotten over yet. 

On Monday night I went out to The Roxy on Sunset for Vitamin Water and "the cobrasnake"-(Mark Hunter, famed for capturing LA's underground party scene as well as high fashion events)- "Spin the Bottle" party with dj am, steve aoki, marshall barnes, lmao, and paserock... Going by myself to an event like this and not knowing anyone there forced me to definitely step out of my "comfort zone". But even by myself, I had such a fun time dancing.

I found the fitted denim romper/overalls at the Buffalo Exchange here that day and was very happy to get to wear it out. 
Today I went to the Farmers Market and The Grove shopping center. Out of all of the times I visited LA I never made it there. There were sooo many places to eat, and wonderful fresh fruits and baked goods to buy! The Grove was neat too and I loved people watching there- this outdoor shopping area reminded me a lot of The Domain back in Austin and had similar stores. 
xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment